Sent from my iPhone
福士(Volkswagen)的品牌有著廣氾和普及化的代表性。每個人的品味和生活方式雖不同,見解和觀點也不一樣,但人都可藉著分享互相連結,就像福士象徵"The People's Car"。每個人都可以擁有,每個人都可以因而受惠。希望能與你分享@點點滴滴....
I know what you're thinking: none of these rumors is actually new. Near-field communication we've talked about for a while, the carbon fiber thing was around back in November, and didn't we pretty much dismiss the 7″ iPad thing? Yes, all these things are true. But now somebody is rumoring them again.
Yes, a "previously accurate source" has informed iLounge that all of the above rumors have more traction than previously thought. I can see the carbon fiber thing happening, and NFC is pretty much a given, but as much as I'd like the 7″ iPad thing to be true, I just can't picture Jobs sassing the whole idea of "tweeners" and then coming out with one.
We hear the new iPad may be debuting as early as next week, though, so I don't think we'll be in suspense for too long.
沒有留言:
發佈留言